AVAILABLE ARTWORK FOR SALE - click here

Thursday, January 27, 2011

hideyholin till project's completion

I'm going to be holed up working to the finish line on this project. I think (for the moment anyway) I will refrain from showing any more preview stills until the animation is completed. It should be finished by the end of this weekend.

 BTW--meet Stella, Jaylinn Davidson and Paul Waclawsky's (of The Boxing Lesson -- the band I am animating this project for) youngest and most entitled furling. She has a fiercely protected maze of boxes and bags under the kitchen table. She likes her Topo Chico box, just like her older sib, Poppy used to.


I based the three kitties which ended up (surprisingly, I hadn't planned it...but the whole project was a stream of consciousness experiment) starring in One (and are occasionally featured in more structured Four as a sort of Silent Jay and Bob style aoppearance  http://jeannehospod.blogspot.com/2010/11/more-stills.html ) on P-Pops, her sister Cassie, and Mr. Beans. All had passed away separately last year related to some hazards of outdoor life. Paul and Jaylinn took in and cared for many cats who are/were feral and/or were used to a life both in and outdoors--so it was the life the cats insisted on and quite loved, despite the risks and tragedy.

Since then, Stella has been raised from kittenhood to be an exclusively indoor pampered princess. She still has adventures though.  She takes her box, passes through walls and goes on space flights after everyone goes to bed. She docks her topo ship to the trio's own, says hello and  then wrestles with her siblings in other dimensions.

I know I've posted this elsewhere on the blog, but I will link again my first attempts at animation (not counting college a million years ago) with One by TBL, starring the three felines.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMpYG2bHkPw

No comments:

Post a Comment