AVAILABLE ARTWORK FOR SALE - click here

Monday, April 2, 2018

Completed Animation!!


So my epic labor of love/short form story telling/self educational animation project is finally complete! Whoo! This is my longest creative project I've ever worked on. It only clocks in just past two minutes, but building it was quite a journey. (Update May 10 - There is additional ambient audio provided by the songwriter involved to where was previously dramatic silences. It beautifully enhances both the main song and the visuals. I'll reveal the musicians involved when I get approval to upload it.)

 I'll be flying to Los Angeles to share a short reel of work at my comedian friend David Huntsberger's fourth anniversary Junk Show at the Copper Still. I'm also wrapping up another year's collaborative Sixteen Second Story animation that will also be shown that night. I've never been to LA before, I'm quite excited.  I usually work alone in my room, and feedback on any art work I've made is usually delayed and only offered by a few close friends and supporters. It will be fun to get an immediate reaction from an audience in a festive atmosphere.

I will be uploading the animation sometime after I return from my trip, and get a few needed final approvals from some folks. When I get back I really need to tackle my website. It's been long overdue to finish reformatting it from a flash to html friendly site. I was too caught up in this project to give it the time it requires.

If you're in Los Angeles, come check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment