AVAILABLE ARTWORK FOR SALE - click here

Friday, April 20, 2018

16 Second Story 2018

I'll update on this blog about my trip to  David Huntsberger's Junk Show variety show in a future post. Here's another collaborative 16 Second Story that wrapped up this April at the venue. I did the title card with the top heavy instruments sticking out of the Bloody Mary, and the concluding segment at the end at 3:18. I was racing to get this done right up to my flight and encountered some technical glitch with the timing as I was exporting the file to video. Fortunately, David gave it the editing tweaks it needed to fit.




David kicked off a new cycle of 2019's future 16 Second Story, and I'll be animating the first segment. It has a sunrise, a dog (As a dogwalker I certainly have a choice of models there!) and deja vu. 

Edit (9/30/21) The host place for the 16 Second Stories was moved, so I relinked them on the other pages. I had a preview for the 2019 in this original post, but it was since completed so here it is. Mine is the very first 16 second clip. I featured a dog I used to walk and sit regularly, a sweet old girl named Elsie. Sadly she has since passed on, but I'm glad I got to make a tiny piece of art based on her, and share it with her people.



                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment