AVAILABLE ARTWORK FOR SALE - click here

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Preview to animation in progress for David Huntsberger part 2

Hey, the Kickstarter for David's project will start this Tuesday. I'll link it (and a few more final images when its up). Here are a few more stills, not in any particular order.. Sorry, I won't be explaining their context though. You'll have to see the live show or purchase the recording of it, or any other way it is chosen to be shared by David.    part one here (with sample clip)

Jeanne Hospod

Jeanne Hospod

Jeanne Hospod

Jeanne Hospod

Jeanne Hospod

Jeanne Hospod

Jeanne Hospod


 Something I've noticed in all of my animation projects....I seem to retain that sepia/black and white palette and introduce color as a dramatic element and to introduce a new world like The Wizard of Oz. It hasn't gotten old for me...yet, but it is something to note.


No comments:

Post a Comment