AVAILABLE ARTWORK FOR SALE - click here

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Digital Expressions (2020- mid 2022) Part One (still smartphone photos)

These past couple of years have been a creative struggle for me in several ways, for many reasons - many with the state of everything going on in the world, my country, and more recently, how I'm experiencing it in real life encounters. However, I've played with my phone camera (first an iphone 8, now upgraded to a iphone 13) and photo editing apps. It's been an easy way to experiment and play without a lot of preparation or psyching myself up for it. Here's a series of photos I've taken and shared on my Instagram account. Earlier ones have a lower resolution, which isn't that much of an issue viewing on a smartphone. These obviously are amateur, with varying technical quality and clarity, but I've enjoyed using the technology. These might feed back into future work in some way. I'm posting the most recent first.

No comments:

Post a Comment