AVAILABLE ARTWORK FOR SALE - click here

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My website is up! Still a work in progress, but up!

  check it out here: http://www.jeannehospod.com
The artwork on my official website is the same here, but only complete pieces. Also you should find it easier to find my work by subject matter than having to dig in my blog archives.
 I still  need to edit the information on individual pictures & link to etsy. An artist's statement of some sort is also in the works. The home page design needs tweaking.  That said-- any ideas/opinions for improvements and changes would be considered and appreciated. Fonts, backgrounds, links or "I like this pic instead of that pic for the front page" etc. Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment