AVAILABLE ARTWORK FOR SALE - click here

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Guest Link: Brian Mazo Does Not Blog: Well, since just about all of you missed seeing/he...

My days and nights are so turned around now from working on this project. My body clock is totally confused. I went to work out today after being up all night to well past sunrise. I came home, passed out for a few more hours, and it looks like I will be doing another marathon session.

As I was caffeinating up to the task, found this short story gem from fellow blogger and friend. Enjoy.



Brian Mazo Does Not Blog: Well, since just about all of you missed seeing/he...: "Well, since just about all of you missed seeing/hearing me read my story last night at Sexy Tales & Other Intimate Acts (you'll just have to..."

1 comment:

  1. thanks again! looking forward to the finished video...

    ReplyDelete